10 Things You Need To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from xAd's acquisition of Weatherbug to the seven things you need to know about marketing for 2017.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- 5 Extremely Useful Digital Marketing Stats: November 2016 — Barrett Newell, CoFactor Digital Blog
- 11 proven digital marketing strategies you’re (still) not using— Stoney deGeyter, MarketingLand
- Pinterest Explores Autoplay Video Ads — Danny Goodwin Search Engine Journal
- Snapchat has reportedly filed confidentially for its massive IPO — Matthew Lynley, TechCrunch
- Black Friday and beyond: Mobile strategies that keep on giving — Allan Haims, MarketingLand
Top Stories of the Week:
Monbiot, the SVP, Managing Partner for Strategic Innovation at the IPG Mediabrands’ unit spoke at Yext’s Location World about sorting through geo-data and beacons on behalf of clients.
Local marketing will be pivotal for brands in 2017 — but local affiliates are missing out on major opportunities to reach consumers.
Prediction season is here and Factual CRO Rob Jonas offers some thoughts what’s coming in the next 12 months for location-based advertising.
The forecast for location technology: still hot and getting hotter as early entrant xAd tries to shake off mobile ad network legacy.
Following deals with Twitter, Uber, Pinterest, and others, Foursquare is working to establish itself as the foundation of social media platforms’ geo-data go-to.