10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
Our top stories and links from around the web this week, from Pandora's ad tech acquisition to straight talk about GDPR's impact on mobile marketing in Europe.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Who’s Winning the Self-Driving Car Race? — David Welch and Elizabeth Behrmann, Bloomberg
- Teens dump Facebook for YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat— Devin Coldewey, TechCrunch
- Is Alexa Spying on You? — Shelly Palmer, blog post
- Amazon poised to launch new retargeting ad product — [report]— Greg Sterling, MarketingLand
- CPG Brands Are Leveling The Playing Field By Bringing This Digital Tool Into Brick-And-Mortar Retail— Andria Cheng, Forbes
Top Stories of the Week:
The way a brand sounds — even in the smallest moments — is an important part of identity today.
71 percent of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals. Sherry Bonelli details how to use that to your advantage.
The move will improve Pandora’s ad capabilities to better serve publishers and brands worldwide, according to CEO Robert Lynch.
Mastercard and and Carto have developed a packaged mapping solution to inform retail and real estate decision-makers on Site Selection, Property Valuation and Marketing and Urban Planning.
Verve CEO Tom Kenney assesses what GDPR means for the major data players — i.e., Google and Facebook — and the smaller ones.