10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
Our top stories and links from around the web this week, from how privacy concerns around IoT to what marketers need to know about Vero.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Think Tank: Your Style Is a Device — Literally — Benjamin Lord, WWD
- Can SXSW survive a changing Austin?— Lance Ulanoff, Medium
- Spike Jonze and FKA twigs Made a Jaw-Dropping Short Film for Apple’s HomePod — Tim Nudd, Adweek
- Honda shifts its media buying to pay only for in-store visits— Seb Joseph, Digiday
- Foursquare CEO lays out ‘where retailing’s future will lie’— Melody Hahm, Yahoo Finance
Top Stories of the Week:
Brands need to be present to answer the questions travelers are asking via text and voice — and then equipped to carry them through the booking process.
About 76 percent people are feel “stressed or vulnerable” about sharing their location data, says Dr. Peter Kürpick, Chief Platform Officer at HERE Technologies.
“This test with Watson Ads is a perfect entry point for us to explore AI-powered marketing,” says TruGreen CMO Kari Rajaniemi.
If you’re not part of Gen-Z, here’s your guide to understanding the popular ‘true social’ app.
“Creating a ‘theater of the mind’ can bring a brand’s advertisement to life before a listeners’ eyes,” says Pandora SVP Susan Panico.