10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
Our top stories this week, from Valentine's stats marketers need to know to why H&R Block is allying with IBM Watson.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Omnicom Built Its Own Private Marketplace for Location-Based Mobile Ads — Lauren Johnson, Adweek
- The reinvention of retail demands new metrics— Brent Franson and Steve Dennis
- Google Announces Two Major Changes to Image Search — Roger Montti, Search Engine Journal
- Uber Quarterly Sales Rose 61% to $2 Billion Amid Heavy Loss— Eric Newcomer, Bloomberg
- 12 Marketing Trends To Take Advantage Of This Year— Forbes
Top Stories of the Week:
Beacons looked big back in 2014, but as artificial intelligence, voice activation, and blockchain has captured marketers’ mindshare, Unacast is looking beyond the Bluetooth-powered devices.
With over 10,000 branded tax prep locations to manage, H&R Block executives have a “long-form” omnichannel plan to connect with taxpayers.
Valentine’s Day is inherently social and local, so SocialCode’s Diana Gonimah runs the numbers on how the different platforms will impact the heavy spending holiday.
Identity resolution is the process of connecting people, data, and devices at any level of granularity and across any channel in order to garner insight from interactions with your brand. Acxiom’s Chad Engelgau explains why its important for physical shops.
As Chipotle pursues more traditional advertising, it will also need to enhance its search and email marketing programs, notes Yext Food Services Head Lee Zucker.