GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Reviews are the Most Prominent Local SEO Ranking Factor in 2017 — Matt Southern, Search Engine Journal
- Instagram could let you follow hashtags soon— Romain Dillet, TechCrunch
- Hilton and Marriott Turn to the Internet of Things to Transform the Hotel Room Experience — Deanna Ting, Skift
- How Many Robots Does It Take to Fill a Grocery Order?— Jing Cao, Bloomberg
- What Google and Salesforce’s Shared Data Play Means for Marketers— Lauren Johnson, Adweek
Top Stories of the Week:
Intelligent search has changed users’ queries — and it’s no longer enough to show up in searches for store name alone.
Free shipping is also a top consideration for deciding which retailers to patronize over the holidays, according to a report from the NRF.
Digital payment methods like Masterpass by Mastercard help us provide our guests with even more quick and convenient ways to ‘run on Dunkin’,'” says Dunkin’ Donuts VP Sherrill Kaplan.
Factual is adding AppNexus, dataxu, and Oath’s BrightRoll to its DSP roster. “The addition of these partnerships solidifies Factual’s position as the most distributed location data provider in the advertising ecosystem,” says Devin Marsh.
“It is now easier for listeners to access and control all of their music from Pandora, whether it’s from the Sonos app, with voice, and now from within the Pandora app – all working together seamlessly,” says Sonos’ Allen Mask.