10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from Marriott's plans for Amazon Alexa to how DOOH has evolved.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Superaccurate GPS Chips Coming to Smartphones in 2018 — Samuel K. Moore, IEEE Spectrum
- Everyone’s Grading Their Own Homework— Michael Hayes, Ad Age
- The future of retail: How brick-and-mortar stores are trying to woo customers — Annie Sciacca, The Mercury News
- Amazon Echo Owners Prefer Apple iPhone Over Android Smartphones— Don Reisinger, Fortune
- Fitness AR Uses Strava And ARKit To Share Your Workouts In Augmented Reality— Kraig Becker, Digital Trends
Top Stories of the Week:
The expanded alliance between PlaceIQ and comScore is meant to “unify” all the advertising touchpoints from mobile to TV that help lift store visits, says PlaceIQ’s Duncan McCall.
Considering the newness of Augmented Reality, even the smartest brand marketers may get confused about best practices. IPG Media Lab’s Scott Elchison and Richard Yao unpack the details.
The hotel chain is exploring ways to improve customer service through voice — while working with Amazon to ensure absolute privacy.