10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from YP and Bing's voice search strategies to what features consumers want in brand apps.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Google IO 2017 — Buzzfeed
- Instagram tests Location Stories— Josh Constine, TechCrunch
- “Alexa, How Can We Kill Brands?” — Scott Galloway, L2 Inc
- Voice-Enabled AI Added To Magic Mirror — Chuck Martin, MediaPost
- Purchases on Google quietly opens beta for requests in US— Ginny Marvin, SearchEngineLand
Top Stories of the Week:
‘Consumers expect a frictionless environment,’ said Hathaway’s Erin Levzow, VP Loyalty & CRM, in a keynote highlighting customers’ top expectations.
The luxury retailer Diane Von Furstenberg is working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Einstein on personalizing the in-store experience, says DVF’s Tom Britt.
56 percent of consumers select a business if it has positive reviews/ratings in the local pack, writes Sherry Bonelli. And that’s just the beginning.
We are working closely with Bing on the strategies for how to use Cortana to get quality, targeted leads for businesses, says YP Ad Products VP Rich Maraschi.
Google My Business’ restaurant clients will be able to attract customers who are searching for food items even when they’re not looking for a specific brand.